Laboratory Director 8/21/2020
Eastside Medical Center - Snellville
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Laboratory Director? At Eastside Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastside Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Laboratory Director for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
* You will serve to insure that quality diagnostic services are provided to the neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population for health maintenance and improvement.
* You will assume responsibility for clinical and resource management of department (24hrs/day).
* You will assume responsibility for employee, physician and patient satisfaction for quality of service.
* Your role promotes hospital customer service initiatives.
* Your role works collaboratively with physician director and other health care team members to influence sound decision making when implementing change.
* Your role maintains appropriate quality control programs consistent with state, federal, and regulatory agency guidelines.
* Your role maintains responsibility for workflow of department by ensuring proper staffing levels.
* You will assure laboratory testing meets all policies of the Billing Compliance Plan.
* Your role will assume other responsibilities as designated.
Eastside Medical Center is a 310 bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 500 affiliated physicians and 400 volunteers who are committed to providing the community with a healthcare system of excellence. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 39 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women's services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Laboratory Director opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
* Bachelor's Degree or MSN preferred
* Five (5) years experience in clinical area with supervisory skills demonstrated
* ASCP, HEW and/or NCA Certification as Medical Technologist
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.