Large Commercial Loan Deal Closer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2019
END DATE 12/12/2019
Cadence Bank N.A.
This position requires the ability to read and interpret complex commercial loan agreements, supporting closing documents, collateral, and credit approval documents. The closer must be capable of translating the information from these documents into the ACBS loan servicing system insuring proper loan servicing, loan accounting, regulatory requirements, and call reporting requirements have been met. The person must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate upstream and downstream to Relationship Managers, Credit Executives, and Loan Servicers. Results of work will be documented in the form of feedback form upstream and downstream resources, quality assurance and quality control review results.
Essential Job Skills and Knowledge
* Excellent understanding of closing processes, industry practices, closing documents, collateral documents, regulatory practices, and the ability to translate agreements into servicing systems
* Advanced knowledge of closing various loan types across various industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Restaurant, Oil and Gas, Commercial and Industrial etc.
* Advance knowledge of closing syndicated loans, participations, direct loans, loan assignment, and loan with skims
* Advance Knowledge of servicing of syndicated and participated loans, clearing entries in the loans in process account, and familiar with accounting requirements for recognizing income on origination, commitment, and other fee types
* Advanced knowledge of loan systems and loan functions as identified in Job Duties Addendum
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Critical thinking skills
* Ability to challenge the status quo
* Open to change
* Ability to deliver high quality professional service to internal and external customers and the ability to work independently
* Operates with a sense of urgency
* Contributes to the team's success
* Results oriented and detail driven
* 10 years or greater Loan Operations experience with Deal Closing experience
* Ability to multitask in a high pressure environment
* Extensive work experience interpreting loan agreements and other closing documents
* FIS Bankway And ACBS experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Job Duties Addendum: Document Review and Exceptions Support Specialist 3
* Research highly critical and complex customer impact issues that escalated by Relationship Managers/Lending Assistants
* Research and respond to monthly Finance Findings Log
* Review and release wires as needed
* Manage exceptions identified on the weekly SLS QM report
* Q/C outsourced team processes
* Identify and ensure implementation of enhancements required for the Footprints process
* Process and research highly regulated activities in post-closing
* Serve as backup to Supervisors when needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability..