This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAT BENTELER , we make it possible. From promoting individual talents to international career prospects, or from generous opportunities for designing your career to personal development opportunities at BENTELER, we always have answers to your questions about the future, based entirely on your personal needs. Diverse options that makes sure you can be anything and everything. Or, as we like to put it: BENTELER makes it happen!
OUR CHANCE * Plans complex manufacturing processes including production capacities and layouts in accordance to defined costs, technology, deadlines and customer targets
* Creates performance descriptions for equipment
* Obtains offers for equipment and parts to purchase
* Conducts international construction meetings with machinery and equipment suppliers
* Participates in final approval and technical release of the production and test equipment
* Coordinates internal and external tool and mechanical engineering companies
* Develops new manufacturing processes
* Supports and advises the product development from a technical perspective
* Contributes to the continuous improvement within his area of responsibility
YOUR PERSONALITY * Minimum five (5) years of working experience
* Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, higher education preferred
* Previous project launch experience
* Ability to travel up to 25% within West Michigan; 5% Internationally