This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2019
END DATE 11/9/2019
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
* Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
* Drop off of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
* Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
* Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
* Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
* Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
* Must be able to stand in work station for up to 8 hours per shift
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
* Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
* Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays...
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.