Laundry / Public Area Attendant - Residence Inn Biltmore
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Biltmore Farms, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you appreciate the simple pleasures in life? Small touches that enrich daily life like the blissful feeling of slipping into a bed with freshly cleaned sheets. Our housekeeping team passes along those simple pleasures to uplift each guest, every day. Can you picture yourself at Biltmore Farms Hotels as a part of our Housekeeping team? We can!
As a Laundry / Public Area Attendant, you will
* Sort, wash, and fold all linens from the hotel, including guest rooms and breakfast area
* Keep laundry area clean and organized
* Be responsible for the cleanliness of public areas including lobby, corridors, and restrooms
* Be a team player and assist Room Attendants and Porters, as needed
* Provide outstanding service to our guests and treat them with kindness and courtesy
Education & Experience
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Must have knowledge of laundry and housekeeping techniques. At least one year of experience in hotel setting is a plus. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 35 pounds. Must be capable of constant walking, lifting, bending, pushing and pulling. Must be able to work with cleaning products and detergents regularly. Be able to work in a hot environment at various times throughout the year.
Why Join Biltmore Farms Hotels?
* Competitive salary
* $200 signing bonuses
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
* Vacation, sick and holiday pay
* 401K retirement plan withemployer matching
* Phenomenal employeegrowth opportunity
* Thriving work environments
* Exciting Wellness Program
* Fun employee eventsand activities
* Travel discounts
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify. Click here for more information.
La Ley Federal le exige a todos los empleadores que verifiquen la identidad y elegibilidad de empleo de toda persona contratada para trabajar en los Estados Unidos. Haga clic aqu para obtener mas informacion.