Lead Analyst, HR Reporting %26 Metrics 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Collaborate with the business to maintain consistency throughout regions and functions and to analyze discrepancies across various data points such as headcount vs. budget.
* Work with internal leadership to understand their business / use case, and help design functional, insightful visualizations that help leadership develop and maintain effective communications with key business partners.
* Develop and maintain various dashboards and recurring reporting processes while satisfying Ad Hoc reporting requests from the business and leadership.
* Evaluate metrics/KPIs against defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Analyze and validate data to provide assurance of accuracy and validity of critical business information.
* Uncover key insights and communicate recommendations effectively through data visualization and analysis.
* Hone the stakeholder's experience by employing design and visualization best practices.
* Govern security and maintain processes for granting, evaluating, and remediating access to produced data reports, visualizations and analyses.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 3-5 years of Reporting & Analysis and Dashboard Development related experience is preferred. Related experience and/or education may be considered.
* Must possess a strong understanding of data management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
* Must be self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, enabling this person to work on more than one project at a time with attention to detail and quality. Must have the ability to rank and prioritize work for timely delivery while working both independently or as a team.
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Access is required.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts required.
* Must have experience with data visualization software: Tableau, Power BI, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
* Must have experience with data manipulation software: Alteryx, Access, etc.
* Must have some experience with statistical analysis software: SAS, JMP, R, etc.
* Must possess the ability to create and manage related process documentation.
* Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing
* English is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.