Lead Configuration Management Specialist 5/6/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is seeking a Lead Configuration Management Specialist to support the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Ordnance Information System (OIS) Sustainment & Maintenance program in Mechanicsburg, PA. You will be responsible for the Configuration Management (CM) of the application software and Software Lifecycle Management documentation as well as application code history control.
* Identify and document the configuration items, using a baseline.
* Track/manage all Configuration Change Requests (CCRs) in the OIS Configuration Management Tracking System (CMTS), making sure items are properly reviewed/approved, fully documented, and incorporated in the appropriate revision/version.
* Conduct quality audits of OIS products and perform causative research on errors and provide corrective action.
* Develop and maintain the OIS Configuration Management Plan, setting standards.
* Develop, maintain, and update correspondence files to support customer production requirements.
* Manage and serve as the administrator for the automated CM tools used and provide Configuration Status Reports.
* Compile code on both the UNIX and Windows platforms; execute basic UNIX commands to move files around and between servers and environments.
* Bachelor s degree is required
* 9+ years of Configuration Management experience
* Must have an active Secret clearance
* Must have a Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP, CySA+ or GICSP
* Knowledge of Naval Ordnance Information Systems preferred.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability