Lead PIV Maintenance Technician 6/4/2020
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job TitleLead PIV Maintenance Technician
Job Description SummaryThe Lead PIV Maintenance Technician will provide preventive maintenance in support of department and company goals. This position will conduct preventive maintenance processes and procedures while providing the necessary technical expertise that achieves and increasingly affecting operation.
Primary Job Functions:
- Effectively manage conflicting priorities for PIV repair. Work closely with all supervisor and managers to ensure all troubleshooting equipment errors will be corrected quickly.
- Oversee and direct the PIV Preventive Maintenance for entire facility.
- Order all necessary supplies from approved vendors through MRO purchasing, coordinate urgency, and priority with Purchasing.
- Communicate company and departmental issues and goals and facilitate growth and development through weekly team meetings, regular individual employee meetings, coaching, training, and company-offered learning opportunities.
Manage resources to optimize equipment, facilities, employees, methods, and materials.
- Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or related or equivalent work experience, Required
- 4+ years experience troubleshooting and repairing PIV equipment, Required
Licenses or Certifications:
- Company-issued PIV License or ability to obtain within 60 days, Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate effectively change management skills
- Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical and electronic problems
- Proficient in the operation of basic commercial computer software programs
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Display empathy, understanding and patience with employees and external customers
- Respond professionally in situations with difficult employee/vendor/customer issues or inquiries
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.