Lead Production Coordinator 8/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Lead Production Coordinator - Warrenton, GA
The LEAD PRODUCTION COORDINATOR is responsible for assisting the Shift Supervisor to lead the production crew to work injury free in a continuous manufacturing environment while supervising and coordinating production efforts that result in sustained improvement in all associated work processes, including EH&S, compliance, reliability, production, and costs. All interested applicants must demonstrate a pattern of safe behavior, good attendance, good disciplinary record, initiative, effective communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Help lead an operational team in the production of lumber products in a safe and efficient manner while taking ownership of the safety and quality processes.
* Facilitate team development and communication, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
* Drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability to proactively eliminate hazards.
* Monitor product quality and provide direction to crew members to maximize efficiency.
* Promote employee involvement, providing coaching, feedback and direction as required.
* Assist with troubleshooting production issues.
* Provide safety training to crew members and deliver training materials in a meaningful approach.
* Complete data entry responsibilities and generate reports in a timely and efficient manner.
* Team size may range from 15-25 team members. This position works rotating shifts.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* A minimum of two (2) or more years of work experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment?
* A minimum of one (1) year safely operating machinery or industrial equipment?
* Able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, e.g. safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots, and other PPE as required by specific jobs?
* Able to perform tasks such as lifting up to 50 lbs, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and /or pulling for up to 12 hours a day?
* Able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment?
* Able to perform tasks including lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day?
* Able to successfully use a computer without assistance to complete assigned tasks?
* Able to read and comprehend written instructions as required to complete assigned tasks?
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
* Experience operating a forklift?
* Experience operating and interpreting HMI monitors in a manufacturing environment?
* Experience troubleshooting equipment in a manufacturing environment?
* Experience with lumber or wood products?
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf