Lead Software Integrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
LHP Engineering Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONLHP Engineering Solutions is looking for a Lead Software Integrator to work either in Kalamazoo or Metro Detroit.
* Develop integration strategy, release schedule and integration test plan following software release plan and supplier's release schedule.
* Setup and maintain automatic software building environment for release as well as for software development iteration.
* Co-ordinate with all team members to ensure software builds readiness of their software modules.
* Define release process and documentation, memory usage report and memory optimization proposal.
* Work with software architecture to configure RTE and generate RTE AUTOSAR code.
* Build customer release software, perform integration test and prepare customer release note according to release plan and procedure.
* Apply the appropriate software standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development life cycle.
* Technical lead in software troubleshooting on the bench, HIL and Dyno.
* Main Technical support and interface to system, hardware and other departments.
* Bachelor degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering, Computer Science prefer a master degree
* Minimum of 5 years' experience C/C++ as well as the software development lifecycle
* Experience with embedded software development
* Experience with a variety of CPU architectures and low level driver for microcontroller peripheral interfaces such as SPI, I2C, USB, Client, I/O... etc
* Ability to integrate software with target hardware in a lab environment
* Experience with Multi-core, Pre-emptive Real-Time Operating Systems
* System level troubleshooting and associated lab experience
* Working experience with AutoSAR and its configuration tools, ISO26262, vehicle communication protocols (CAN, LIN, Ethernet... etc)
* Working experience with debugger/trace and Vector tools
* Developing software to MISRA coding standards
* Experience with Jenkins server and script language a plus
* Good communication and teamwork skills
* Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university
* Experience in developing inverter, OBC and DCDC a plus
* Experience with ISO26262 part 6 on software requirement and process
* Knowledge of vehicle communication protocol Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, V2G... etc a plus
* Working knowledge of OEM or Tier1 development process
* Working experience in global team environment a plus
* Working experience with IBM JAZZ a plus