Lead SW Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Description
As the world s leader in digital payments technology, Visa s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You re an Individual. We re the team for you. Together, let s transform the way the world pays. Job Description
* Responsible for the security, stability and scalability of the CRM tools and services.
* Work with UX, Engineering, and other partner teams
* Drive rapid prototyping cycles concept to working prototype in weeks, days and hours
* Be scrappy and leverage the small team to the fullest to work on multiple parallel POCs and incubation efforts
* Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common infrastructure and functional capabilities
* Proactively aligns with business stakeholders to promote process improvements in line with industry practices to meet business objectives.
* Collaborates with senior business stakeholders to determine business priorities, assist with roadmap development and manage delivery expectations. Builds proactive, responsive relationships with the business to ensure alignment of business objectives with technology solutions.
* Assesses the current application stack and landscape to evaluate opportunities to further leverage and evaluate and provide recommendations for the use of new/existing technologies.
* Monitors and oversees adherence to leading Change and Release Management practices, tollgate reviews, testing standards and proven project methodology. Enables consistent level of service and problem resolution.
* Works with solution architects to support project recommendations covering scope, resources, approach, solution options, risk/ assumptions and oversight of blueprint, design and implementation of quality solutions.
* Evaluates, examines and builds a high performing team with the necessary capabilities to ensure delivery of quality solutions in the most cost effective and time efficient manner.
* Works with development resources throughout the entire lifecycle, fluent in agile and waterfall delivery and getting the most value from the platform.
* Drives continuous improvements to minimize customer impact through automation, improve knowledge base, and/or other means
* Drives innovations within the team to challenge the norm
* Provides thought leadership on IT strategies.
* Provide feedback into core product teams to influence their roadmap and strategy
* Evaluates third party applications that can be used to enhance platform.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
10 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
* 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters)
* 5-10 years of experience in CRM implementation preferably Microsoft Dynamics Platform
* Experience leading and driving large, global, transformational initiatives.
* Multi-disciplinary skills and experience in ideation, software design, programming, debugging, and optimization
* Experience, ideas and opinions about emerging trends such as Internet of Things
* Self-motivated and drive for excellence
* Must love coding - technical hands on skills
* Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Experience with advising subordinates how to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
* Enough experience and maturity to lead small teams in an extreme programing model
* Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong emphasis on customer service.
* Previous experience working with other senior managers with establishing strategic plans and objectives.
* Able to make final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures objectives are achieved.
* Able to participate in corporate development of methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work
Visa is an Equal Opportunity Employer