Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/7/2019
END DATE 1/18/2020
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS) ADMINISTRATOR
Job Locations US-IL-Deerfield | US-Nationwide
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives. From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.
This position is responsible for the daily administration and maintenance of Advanced Clinical s Learning Management System (LMS) and Quality Management System (QMS) software applications. This position will have direction from the Manager - Compliance and Quality in the Compliance and Quality department. This position will provide implementation support for training initiatives, create technical requirements, draft system documentation, and support system maintenance and upgrades.
* Responsible for the daily administration of the LMS and QMS System software applications.
* Load learning objects, including SOPs and create/revise course catalogs, assessments, curricula, and new hire training.
* Build custom and scheduled reports based on organizational needs, including data required to support management reviews.
* Maintain the user base, organizational, and permission roles.
* Support and communicate system maintenance and upgrades.
* Map organizational learning needs to system functionality.
* Troubleshoot issues and provide administrator and end-user technical support.
* Create technical requirements for system customizations and integrations.
* Assist with instructional design, course authoring, and asset creation activities when needed.
* Facilitate LMS system software releases and participate in validation activities.
* Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities, as directed by management.
* Attend training and industry events to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
* Provide support during client audits and regulatory inspections.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in Education Technology, Education Administration, Instructional Design, or a related field.
* 3+ years of enterprise learning systems experience.
* 1+ year of instructional design experience with an emphasis on web-based and/or mobile learning.
* Solid knowledge of adult learning principles and education administration processes.
* Must be a team collaborator, have exceptional organizational and time management skills, and be proficient with applicable software systems.
* Must be able to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create concise technical documentation.
* Commitment to quality and customer service.
This job description is a summary. It is not intended to be comprehensive in detail. Individuals with this job title will be expected to perform according to their individual goals and evaluations in addition to this job description and all applicable standards (SOPs, manuals, code of conduct, laws, regulations, etc.).
What s in it for you* Advanced Group offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, and a flexible work environment designed to help our team members and their families stay healthy, meet their financial goals, and generally thrive in and beyond work. Visit the links below to discover all that Advanced Group has to offer:
Our Culture: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/embrace-our-culture
Career Development Opportunities: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/realize-your-potential
Community Programs: https://careers.advancedgroup.com/unleash-your-passion
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please visit Advanced Group s career site here.
It is Advanced Group s practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This practice applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, training, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, layoff, Company-sponsored education, social and recreational programs, and treatment on the job. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
NEED HELP FINDING THE RIGHT JOB*
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS