LGV Systems Operator 1 - (Atlanta, GA - Gatorade)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION$22.75*Forklift experience preferred DESCRIPTION:The Laser Guided Vehicle Team (LGV) will be chosen from existing Empowered Business Team members that are able to meet the minimum skills and requirements. The LGV system operator is responsible for the day to day operation of the LGV system in the Atlanta plant.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:1. Problem solving and diagnostic skills2. LGV stops running, operator must be able to analyze problem and identify a solution3. Outbound vessels check in/out safety checks, verify trailer is safe to enter, place airbags in loads when needed, and seal number entry into the handheld PDA.4. LGV operation at all palletizers, dock doors, stage locations, bridge, battery change vehicle, and all travel paths associated with LGV travel.5. Operators and Maintenance Techs will attend training on vehicle operation, system functionality, trouble shooting, PM etc.6. Identify problems associated with system and be able to communicate to the correct person (ex: cases sticking out palletizer operator)7. LGV Operator must be able to successfully accomplish the following tasks/functions. (Note: This is not an all inclusive listing): Start up application software Identify and recover from system alarms/events Monitor system status Add an order to SGV system Monitor communication between LGV's and LGV manager Monitor order request status and order summary Monitor SGV system I/O status Monitor vehicle status Cancel active/pending orders Identify blocked nodes and reason for blockage Start up report generator Run all standard reports Customize reports using filters Troubleshoot system problems etc...8. Ensure compliance to all Food Safety and GMP Procedures.MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Prefer 2 years' experience operating LGV or similar systems.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Strong electrical, pneumatic and mechanical aptitude
* Strong trouble shooting and deductive reasoning skills
* Strong oral and written communication, analytical and mechanical skills.
* Ability to function as a Trainer and Equipment Specialist
* Computer literate with strong Microsoft Windows applications experience
* Working knowledge of hydraulic systems
* Ability to work with people at all levels and in various functions.
* Ability to travel as needed, air travel may be required.
* Self directed with ability to work from period objectives.
* At least one year employment with Gatorade or PepsiCo division.
* Experience in TPM, LSS, Kaizan is a plus Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity