Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/2/2020
END DATE 9/25/2020
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
JOB DESCRIPTIONSpectrum Healthcare Resources has Full Time opportunities for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work remotely in support of Coronavirus Vaccine Trials. The nurses will work remotely, following up with patients participating in trials who are living in Texas and Alabama. The positions are expected to be in place for 2 to 3 months with the potential to extend.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time position working remotely from home
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- No weekend or overnight responsibilities
- Opportunity to be a part in efforts to quell the Coronavirus!
- An active, unrestricted RN license in a compact state
- Live in a Compact License State
- At least 2 years of recent clinical experience
- Experience working with vaccine trials or population health a plus
- Highly organized, self-directed worker able to function in a high-volume environment without distractions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level of experience with Microsoft Office applications and strong technical aptitude
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.