Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN 5/7/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LPN
Avamere Rehab at Fiesta Park
8820 Horizon Boulevard NE
Are you looking to work with a terrific team that welcomes you like family* Look no further! Avamere Rehab of Fiesta Park has a five star rating in Quality Measures with a supportive Management team.
Be a part of the self-proclaimed number one facility in Albuquerque!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Full-time Noc shift: Wednesday - Friday or Sunday - Tuesday
Full-time Day shift: Saturday - Monday
Avamere Rehab at Fiesta Park 8820 Horizon Boulevard
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job it s a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path.
* Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
* Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to plan the shifts services, programs and activities to ensure the resident s total regimen of care is maintained.
* Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
* Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
* Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident s care plan and wishes.
* Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other department personnel, residents, family members, and all other individuals involved in resident s care.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Tuition assistance
* Mentorship opportunities
* Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
* Generous employee referral program
* Paid time off
* 401K retirement plan
* Flexible spending accounts
* Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.