Licensed Vocational Nurse 7/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
* Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs, collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM injections.
* Manage patient charts including collecting patient history, documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart audits.
* Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
* Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing charts.
* Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
* Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
* Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures are adhered to.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of practical/vocational nursing.
* Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of residency is required.
* 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
* Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
* The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am - 5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS, AND ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING. APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Potential Military Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.