Licensing Assistant - Req. 8160
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2020
END DATE 9/22/2020
Alliant Insurance Services
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Administrative San Diego, California
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal Department, primarily the Licensing Department. Will handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion in relation to the activities of the agency, producers and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Generate and analyze reports using SharePoint and Licensing databases.
* Utilize checklists on SharePoint to track corporate information and licensing processes.
* Monitor high volume licensing inbox and assign or process requests.
* Support the on-boarding and off-boarding process for new and departing employees.
* Responsible for the license affiliation process for incoming, newly licensed, and departing employees.
* Responsible for reporting changes in licensee demographic information to the Departments of Insurance including assisting with relicensing where required.
* Handle the appointment verification process for licensees.
* Process payments to licensing vendors and reconciliation of credit card charges.
* Support the pre-licensing process as needed.
* Assist with RPG state registrations and TPA reports as needed.
* Assign or process agency and individual license requests.
* Coordinate the license printing process.
* Assist with reporting background disclosures in NIPR warehouse & maintain disclosure data in AlliantNet.
* Maintain agency corporate information in SharePoint.
* Track branch office registrations, openings, closings, and relocations.
* Assist in onboarding of acquired agencies including ensuring current corporate license displayed.
* Work with Surety department to secure Broker Bonds for all new hires and newly issued licensees.
* Assist with training and maintaining procedure manuals for internal and outsourced staff.
* Coordinate meeting planning and organization, including scheduling rooms and sending invitations via Microsoft Outlook and working with Office Services to setup resources.
* Contribute toward process improvement projects.
* Comply with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enter complete and accurate information).
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Associate s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2 4 years related work experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products; intermediate Excel, Word, and SharePoint level required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving, planning, organizational and prioritization skills
* Exceptional researching skills required
* Exceptional ability to work within a team
* Exceptional ability to multi-task on multiple high priority projects
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.