This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 12/6/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONA LIQUOR HANDLER PACKAGES AND PREPARES ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR AIRLINE FLIGHTS. LIQUOR HANDLERS ALSO MAINTAIN LIQUOR STOCK BY KEEPING ACCURATE RECORDS, KEEPING THEIR WORK AREA CLEAN AND PROPERLY MAINTAINED, AND COMPLYING WITH SAFETY, QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SPECIFICATIONS.
Liquor Handlers are paid $14.00 per hour and are paid weekly.
JOIN US AT OUR WALK IN JOB FAIRS!
10:00 AM- 1:00 PM
OFFERS ARE EXTENDED ON THE SPOT!
PLEASE APPLY BEFOREHAND
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: OUR WORKFORCE NEEDS TO REMAIN FLEXIBLE IN YOUR SHIFTS AND DAYS OFF, AS YOUR SCHEDULE MAY FLUCTUATE DURING PEAK SEASONS TO MEET PRODUCTION NEEDS, REQUIREMENTS OF THE INDUSTRY OR TO ACCOMMODATE A SHIFT BID IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UNION CONTRACT.
4:00 AM-12:30 PM
8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
2755 South 163rd Street
Seattle, WA 98158
* Pay the one-time union initiation fee of $75.00. The initiation fee is deducted into smaller payments.
* Pay the monthly union dues of $54.50. This amount automatically deducts from your pay check the first pay period and starts 60 days after your first day on the job.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
* Works assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays.
* Works overtime when required.
* Arrives to work on-time.
* Handles fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products.
* Completes paperwork.
* Communicating with supervisors and co-workers.
* Follows directions.
* Works as a member of a team.
* Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise.
* Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds.
* Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
DEMONSTRATED COMPETENCIES TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE POSITION:
* Thinking - Information search and analysis, problem resolution skills.
* Engaging - Understanding others, team leadership, developing people.
* Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, motivating and inspiring, communicating effectively.
* Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure, championing performance improvement, customer focus.
Candidates will be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
GATE GOURMET IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.