Loader - $1000 Bonus! 8/19/2020
Cornerstone Building Brands
North Brunswick, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apply Now
LOADER - $1000 BONUS!
North Brunswick Township, NJ, USA Req #4376
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
$1000 Bonus for all new employees after 90 days of employment!
Receive inbound material from manufacturing and process material from manufacturing and /or appropriate staging area (based on type of product) and/or stock warehouse location. Process material in a timely manner to maintain the efficient flow of the business and inventory accuracy. Pick, pack, organize and load material on outbound delivery trucks for customer orders. Process materials accurately and timely to ensure customer satisfaction. Materials are processed and handled in manner that creates and maintains a safe work environment.
* Receive and sort inbound material from manufacturing or vendor.
* Place stock in warehouse locations and/or stage lane location as needed.
* Scan and process all material accurately.
* Ability to read in sequence.
* Pick materials for customer orders as needed.
* Load materials for customer orders as needed.
* Utilize various types of equipment to handle products; i.e. Stand-up lift, pallet jacks, order pickers, walkie-riders, tip carts, etc.as needed per certification.
* Read warehouse documents such as; receiving reports, loading and picking documents.
* Follows established safety and ergonomic procedures
* Identify/question potential issues on warehouse documentation.
* Identify and question loading issues to be resolved and have ability problem solve and plan in the loading process for size and sequence of load.
* Work in an efficient and productive manner.
* Identify supplies needing replenishment.
* Participate in housekeeping and safety programs.
* 18 Years or older.
* Organizational skills, detail oriented
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Basic math skills and computer skills.
* Must be able to stand, stoop and push, pull, lift material and/or finished goods up to 100 pounds.
* Ability to walk and stand on concrete 8-10 hours per day while wearing required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
* Dexterity and ability to work at a quick pace.
* Willingness to work overtime and weekends when scheduled.
* Ability to recognize potential production and/or safety problems.
* Must pass drug test and background check.
Shift Days, Hours & Wage
Monday - Friday
1st shift- 7am-3:30pm
2nd shift- 3:00pm-11:30pm
3rd shift- 11:00pm- 7:30am
Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
This job is unionized and pays weekly (Friday). As per the union contract every 6 months there is a 0.20 cents increase to base wage
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Paid holidays
* 401(k) plan
* Professional development
* Tuition reimbursement
* A culture that supports work-life balance
* An environment where collaboration is key
* Volunteer opportunities on company time
* Training & career progression
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Travel Required No