This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/3/2019
END DATE 8/20/2019
Dairy Farmers of America
New Wilmington, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLoader Operator
* Load product into brine cages in a timely and orderly fashion ensuring use of cage space and no damage to product.
* Assure that non-conforming product is removed and returned to rework in a timely manner.
* Eliminate cheese jams in trough as needed.
* Maintain brine concentration and water level.
* Perform housekeeping duties as required.
* Assist with form changing as required.
* Assist with rework as needed.
* Removal of any leftover product in cage shelves before loading.
* Perform CIP as needed including tearing down and replacing/cleaning pump parts.
* Change and clean trough and brine filters as needed.
* Minimize water usage and the generation of wastewater within the scope of the position.
* Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory quality and sanitation requirements.
* Follow all safety regulations.
* Perform related duties as required.
* HS Diploma, GED required.
* Previous manufacturing experience
* The ability to use simple writing, adding, subtracting
* The ability to carry out instructions - some mechanical ability needed