Local CDL Delivery Driver (Part-Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/8/2019
END DATE 1/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCAL CDL DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME)
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Part-Time Class A or Class B CDL Delivery Driver. We are willing to train the right individual for the job. As a member of our team, you will pick up and deliver propane to customer locations as well as provide exceptional customer service to current and future customers. Ferrellgas delivery drivers can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed. This job may require lifting up to 60 pounds.
* Local routes and territories home every night
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Bonus potential and sales incentives
* Paid uniforms
* Paid training
* Propane discounts
* Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
* Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations
* During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
* Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
* Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
* Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
* Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
* Participates in on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response
* Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to yard and plant maintenance or dock work
* Must have a Class A or Class B CDL
* Must have Hazmat endorsements, or be able to obtain them quickly
* Will train the right candidate
* Good driving record
* Physically able to lift up to 60 pounds, in all weather conditions
* High School diploma or equivalent
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today! Ferrellgas is an equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.