Location Safety Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/20/2020
Jefferson City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONNow Hiring Location Safety Manager
At First Student, our Location Safety Managers are a constant reflection of our company s commitment to safety and customer service. The Location Safety Manager is responsible for providing operational oversight, providing work guidance, and delivering leadership to full safety supervisory duties.
At First Student, we are proud to offer:
* Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
* Positive and rewarding work environment
Location Safety Manager Responsibilities:
* Administers driver hiring and compliance process
* Provides direction and guidance to location trainers
* Investigates accidents, incidents, and work-related injuries and determines fault/probability
* Prepares and submits accident-related compliance forms, maintains files, and enters in system
* Provides assistance and training to drivers and attendants on passenger management and other safety related issues
* Performs driver road checks of driver performance
* Supervise employees with safety and/or driver hiring or training responsibilities
* Provides various reports and analyzes safety trends
Location Safety Manager Experience and Skills Required:
* 2-3 years transportation or safety-related experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations regarding safety and environmental issues
* Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Consistent attendance and punctuality
* Possess working vehicle for travel in service area
First Student s commitment to putting our customers first, dedication to safety, and an ambition to deliver dependable transportation makes for a working environment you ll love. As a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you ll also enjoy security, a brilliant future, and excellent training.
Apply today to join our team!
First Student is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status