Logistics Management Specialist 5/2/2020
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Telesis Corporation is seeking a Logistics Management Specialist, Journeyman to support Product Manager (PdM) Radars Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG) Maryland. The Acquisition ILSM for PdM Radars will provide logistics and support operations to the Radars program and team worldwide. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
Duties, Responsibilities and Skills
The Radars Acquisition ILSM candidate selected is an integral team member of the Product Manager Radars program reporting directly to the Logistics Chief and Product Team Lead. The ILSM has a broad range of ILS responsibility covering the full spectrum of Lifecycle Logistics support for assigned Radar Systems. The ILSM position requires direct communication with all Product Teams, Functional Sections, the ILSC, Units, and Radars Fielding Coordinators & Fielding/Training Team members, TYAD & other Depots, AMC, HQDA, ASAALT, OEMs and more. The ILSM serves as the SME ILS action officer to the Logistics Chief and Product Team Leads.
The preferred candidate has extensive experience working as a member of a team but also can work independently and is a pro-active, energetic, assertive individual willing to do what is necessary to exceed the PdM Leadership's expectations across the full spectrum of ILS support functions for assigned Radar systems. Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to function autonomously, with little or no direct supervision. Must be able to clearly and accurately communicate (both verbally and in writing) complex logistics and support concepts. The Acquisition ILSM must be adept and respectful interacting with the PdM military and civilian government leadership team.
Duties, Responsibilities and Skills
* Knowledge and experience working with and drafting Lifecycle Logistics Documentation
* Basis of Issue Plans (BOIP)
* Type Classification
* Integrated Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP)
* Materiel Fielding Plan (MFP)
* Materiel Fielding Agreements
* Materiel Release
* Maintenance Planning
* Interim Contractor Support (ICS)
* Repair and Return Process
* Spares Support * Essential Repair Parts Support Lists (ERPSL)
* Organic Army Supply and Transportation System
* Item Unique Identification (IUID)
* Modification Work Orders (MWOs)
The following qualifications are required for position.
* Must be a US Citizen and possess an active SECRET security clearance
* At least 4 years of Military Program Office or Military-related experience supporting logistics documentation, processes and procedures
* Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
*Working level knowledge of MicroSoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, EXCEL, Outlook, etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree and have a minimum of 4 years of relevant Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support experience supporting military weapons systems. An Associate's Degree and 6 years of relevant Acquisition Integrated Logistics Support experience supporting military weapons systems or 12 years of relevant Acquisition Logistics Support experience supporting military weapons systems can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
C5ISR systems program office Acquisition Lifecycle Logistics experience or other Military Weapons System program office experience or DOD systems program office support experience
Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree
Position is sedentary with an occasional requirement to lift up to 25 pounds
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status