Logistics Specialist , Entry Level - Secret Clearance 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
WANTED: A mission-driven professional with 3 years of
experience and an active secret clearance to become our
next Logistics Supply Specialist, Entry Level at Arnold
AFB in Tullahoma, TN.
As a Logistics Supply Specialist, Entry Level you will:
* Establish and update regularly work priorities and
stations and fulfill routine tasking by supervisor.
* Aid with maintaining logistics planning tasks
* Continue growing and perfecting your skills as a
* Receive robust benefits package that includes
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be a part of an empowered accountability culture
where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in
the future success and growth of the company
A week in the life of a Logistics Supply Specialist,
* Conduct physical cataloging, warehousing,
inventorying, material control coordination and data
entry assisting different supply activities.
* Support with maintenance of logistics policies,
procedures, support plans and similar data.
* Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest
and execute on time improvements and corrective
actions and coordinate accountability of property
and issues maintenance.
* Provide advice and recommend on pertinent
accountability procedures and policies,
discrepancies of information and divergence from
* Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and
update database to replicate property movement.
* Establish and maintain maximum and minimum
consumables inventory levels.
* Administer and maintain inventory control program
systems and electronic property management.
* Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct
recurring inventories of supplies and property.
* Administer and implement inventory management
program. Present inventory distribution of warehouse
according to standardized process.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST by U.S. Veterans Magazine,
"BEST FOR VETS" by Military Times, and TOP 10 MILITARY
FRIENDLY EMPLOYER by MilitaryFriendly.com
* Education: HS Degree (AS preferred) or equivalent
* Years of Experience: 3
* Security Clearance: Secret