Logistics Specialist (Journeyman) - Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/17/2020
END DATE 2/16/2020
EL SEGUNDO, CA
Wanted: A mission driven candidate with 3 years of
logistics experience and a Secret Clearance to be our
next Logistics Specialist (Journeyman) in Los Angeles,
As a Logistics Specialist (Journeyman) you will:
* Establish and update regularly work priorities and
fulfill routine tasking by supervisor
* Aid with maintaining logistics planning tasks.
* Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly
* Receive a robust benefits package that includes an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
* Be part of an empowered accountability culture where
each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the
future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Logistics Specialist
* Conduct physical cataloging, warehousing, inventory,
material control coordination and data entry
assisting different supply activities.
* Support with maintenance of logistics policies,
procedures, support plans and similar data. review
and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and
execute on time improvements and corrective actions
and coordinate accountability of property and
* Provide advice and recommend on pertinent
accountability procedures and policies,
discrepancies of information and divergence from
* Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and
update database to replicate property movement.
* Establish and maintain maximum and minimum
consumables inventory levels.
* Administer and maintain inventory control program
systems and electronic property management.
* Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct
recurring inventories of supplies and property.
* Administer and implement inventory management
* Present inventory distribution of warehouse
according to standardized process.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest
employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a
government services contractor focused on delivering
Strategic Solutions to complex national priority
programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our
employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference,
implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and
focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on
quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we
deliver excellence every day. AWARDED BEST OF THE BEST
by U.S. Veterans Magazine and TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY
COMPANY by MilitaryFriendly.com, Join us!
* Education: High School Degree or equivalent
experience (AS preferred)
* Years of Experience: 3
* Security Clearance: Secret