Machine Learning Analytics Researcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/23/2020
END DATE 2/20/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONKeysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which helps Keysight be first to market, focusing on top opportunities and market trends that address unmet needs.
Machine Learning Analytics Researcher
Keysight is a leading technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets.
This position is part of Keysight's Central Research Laboratory Software Research Program. We are seeking a researcher to build upon a solid working knowledge of statistics, machine learning and big data technologies to join a team creating an Industry 4.0 solution which will revolutionize electronics manufacturing. Within this team of researchers and developers, you will help define, investigate, develop and apply, state-of-the-art informatics, data analysis and data visualization tools to significantly enhance the analysis of large measurement datasets at high scale. You will help deliver a platform which turns analysis into real-time actions, making our customers more efficient and productive, and helping them to solve some of the toughest challenges facing their industries today. You will work directly with customers and their engineering teams, to be sure the problems you are solving are the problems that will make a difference.
In addition to inventing and developing technology to add value to Keysight's products, you'll have the opportunity to propose collaborative research programs with universities and when appropriate publish results to the general research community in peer-reviewed publications. In other cases, you may work with our legal team to patent your inventions.
This position is located in Atlanta, at Keysight's new Software Design Center. The new center, in Atlanta's growing Midtown district, features an open environment to foster collaboration and support an agile software development approach.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or other relevant field with an emphasis on analytics, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence.
- Hands-on experience in Python data analytics skills, with practical knowledge of when and how to use technologies such as Google TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras, Theano, etc.
- Experience in designing or adapting statistical analytics and machine learning for scalable high performance computing.
- Strong computer science and mathematics grounding, with knowledge of data structures, algorithms and computer architectures.
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Python, C++, or Java.
- Familiarity with productivity tools such as Git, Jenkins and Confluence.
- Track record of innovation and research contribution.
- Self-starting, requiring minimal supervision with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Expertise with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Apache Spark, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Hands-on experience with analytics deployment in Cloud environments, such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Background in electronics and electronic test equipment.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
Americas : United States : Georgia : Atlanta
Job ID : 36589