Maintenance Manager 6/4/2020
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Avamere Rehabilitation of King City
16485 SW Pacific Highway
Come work for one of Oregon\'s 2018 Most Admired Companies!
Full-Time Day Shift Position Available
Avamere Rehab of King City
16485 SW Pacific Hwy
Tigard, OR 97224
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds, facility and equipment in a safe and efficient manner to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
* Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc. such as cutting, trimming, sweeping and cleaning.
* Work to include: plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry and mechanical.
* Replace bulbs, clean windows and assist others in lifting heavy equipment and supplies.
* Service heating and cooling units/systems.
* Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
* Ensure that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for resident comfort and convenience.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Knowledgeable of maintenance practices, procedures, building codes and safety regulations.
* Knowledgeable of boilers, compressors, generators and various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
* Familiar with maintenance of a building such as a nursing home, apartment complex or business facility.
* Able to minimize waste of supplies and misuse of equipment.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.