Maintenance Mechanic 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Purpose: Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment - including but limited to filling machines, conveyors, processing and packaging equipment.
* Diagnose and perform emergency and non-emergency repairs and adjustments while the line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
* Work with production line operators on line changeovers and assist operators with daily operational activities.
* Overhaul, install, and maintain new equipment.
* Generate and complete work orders.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Minimum high school graduate or GED required.
* Minimum of 3 years experience working in an automated production environment as a mechanic.
* Proven electrical and mechanical skills including PLC experience.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Willingness to work flexible shift's depending on project/production requirements.
* Required to walk, stand, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Use of hands to reach and feel, and required to talk, hear, and smell.