Maintenance Planner/ Scheduler 5/23/2020
Air Liquide USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company presentation
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide Large Industries provides our customers with industrial gas and energy solutions that are vital to their own industrial production. We own and operate over 2,000 miles of industrial gas pipelines in the U.S. supplying mainly oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and syngas in large quantities from multiple production sources to major customers in the chemicals, petrochemicals, refining and steel industries. Our pipeline operations and industrial gas production facilities are closely monitored 24/7 within our leading-edge operations control center located in Houston, Texas. Our operations control group monitors over 89,000 data points and assists with product supply and coordination. We are constantly optimizing our supply network to provide high reliability and energy efficiencies allowing Air Liquide to adjust supply needs more quickly and effectively enabling growth to our customers.
* Accountable for compliance with all Air Liquide Policies, including HSE and governmental requirements
* Ensure effective utilization of the Turnaround (TAR) Work Process
* Utilize the CMMS (Maximo) for development of detailed work order job planning
* Drive personal engagement to ensure alignment with TAR objectives and all team members
* Ensure TAR development and execution is properly planned and staffed, including interfacing with Safety, Engineering, Controls & Operations to assure adequate participation
* Develop detailed job plans for PM and CM work orders, including submitting related purchase requisitions and the subsequent receiving of materials/services
* Coordinate accurate work scope and resource requirements for Field Sourcing Services to provide cost-effective contracting of services and material
* Coordinate and ensure that kitting of work orders is complete prior to releasing jobs to schedule
* Follow up on the PO's for work orders having a WMATL status to resolve obstacles
* Lead TAR planning meetings to assign resources and define schedules
* Prepare and optimize the TAR schedule and maintain resource loading
* Ensure TAR planning is developed to meet the scope, schedule and budget deliverables
* Coordinate with Operations and Maintenance to ensure that the scheduling of LOTO's equipment and safe work permitting is properly communicated.
* Conduct daily scheduling meetings during TAR execution to update Day-Ahead schedule
* During TAR execution activities, provide a Week-Ahead schedule and daily schedule updates
* Ensure prompt attention to job plan development and securing resources in discovery work situations
* Ensure strict adherence to the TAR scope change process once the project lockdown date passes
* Drive the optimization of job plans via feedback from the execution team on improved methods and the Lessons Learned process
* Communicate concerns and issues related to TAR status to the Maintenance Center Manager in a timely manner.
* Assure issues are resolved in a timely manner to minimize impacts
* Provide accurate and timely reporting on cost and schedule performance during the TARs
* High school diploma or GED required; 2 year associates degree in a technical field or technical training preferred
* 5+ years maintenance experience
* Extensive use of the CMMS (Maximo)
* Experience in building detailed job plans
* Proficiency in the use of Google Chrome applications, particularly Gmail, Sheets and Drive.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Project
* Ability to work with all levels of personnel
* Comfortable in both corporate and field environments
* Knowledge of implementing and participating in continuous improvement procedure