Maintenance Supervisor 9/12/2019
EMCOR Facilities Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Facilities Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services has an immediate need for a Maintenance Supervisor in Byfield, MA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Minimum 3 years facility management experience
* Manage the on-site safety program, driving a safety first culture
* Develop and maintain key site-level relationships
* Manage the workload to an established Budget
* Maintain the site process manuals and ensure compliance to SOPs
* Update and manage all changes to the contract equipment list or specifications through the CMMS
* Supervise/Assess/Develop the assigned site-based staff
* Works with Human Resources to coach and discipline staff members according to policy
* Perform candidate interviews and manage the new hire process
* Coordinates the site HR process and submits completed reviews on time
* Ensure all employees have obtained required training
* Manage subcontractors, including competitive bid process for requested projects.
* Ensures that work-orders are completed accurately and timely
* Prepares for and attends required customer and EMCOR meetings
* Able to perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions
* Manage Site Performance Metrics and implement action plans to address any metrics not meeting established goals
* Bachelor's Degree (BA) or equivalent from an accredited college or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Computer and software skills, including Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
* Working knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical Systems
* Experience using a CMMS Program
* Must possess a valid driver's license
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterans/Disabled.