Maintenance Supervisor/HVAC Technician/Boiler Operator 5/2/2020
EMCOR Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Us:
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor/HVAC Technician/Boiler Operator
Job Summary:EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Maintenance Supervisor/HVAC Technician/Boiler Operator for the Bolling Clinic one of the Medical Treatment Facilities of Joint Base Andrews and Joint Base Anacostia- Rolling. The ACCMB shall be responsible for the performance of the facility work at Bolling Clinic and will also serve as the onsite HVAC/Boiler operator on site during normal duty hours.
*** This Position Is Contingent Upon Contract Award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the performance of the facility work at Bolling clinic * Responsible for all task order matters related directly to Bolling clinic under this task order. * Serve as the onsite HVAC/Boiler Operator during normal work hours
* Technically qualified in the field of Healthcare Facilities Maintenance Management
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a medical facility operations and maintenance and/or renovating medical buildings, including the supervision of a diversified work force responsible for operations, maintenance and repair of building infrastructure and systems.
* Familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the PWS, TJC, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes, regulations and standards.
* Able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
* Journeyman HVAC License required
* Maryland 1st Grade Stationary Engineer or Washington DC 2nd Grade Stationary Engineer required
* An American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Certified Healthcare Facility Manager (CHFM) certification for the CMM is desirable
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity EmployerVeterans/Disabled.
#CB1Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)