Maintenance Technician 5/6/2020
Philip Morris USA
Clyde Park, MT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Operating Company
Philip Morris USA
Sales & Marketing - Marketing/Brand
Real Challenge, Real Impact. Real Rewards.
Work on an 18,000-acre ranch in Clyde Park, MT! Be responsible for assisting in the maintenance and repair of the entire facility! We are looking for a Maintenance Technician at our Crazy Mountain Ranch. If you have 3+ years of maintenance experience, we want to talk with you.
* Assist with maintenance and repair of buildings, systems, equipment, fleet, activity sites and repair at the ranch.
* Repair of systems for carpentry, lighting, heating, ventilation, plumbing, electrical, fleet and other related maintenance activities.
* Focus on preventative maintenance to ensure up time and be able to respond to critical issues to minimize guest and/or staff impact
* Daily operation of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for schedule, work order, preventative maintenance and asset tracking
* Evaluate physical buildings, assets, equipment and processes
* Cultivate a positive work environment
* Maintain a culture of legendary service and hospitality among all team members
* Perform various tasks and other duties as assigned by facility management.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent, Craft or Trade school preferred
* 3+ years maintenance experience
* Ability to operate company vehicles and equipment
* Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software
* Must be able to complete work assignments and projects within designated timeframes
* Ability to obtain Commercial Driver s License
* Ability to Lift 50 lbs, Work indoors and outdoors in all weather environments. Work in crawlspaces and attics.
We recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development, and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation s leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80% interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria s significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. It s only through diverse perspectives and insights that we will be able to take on the important challenges we will face to dramatically transform our business and our industry. The work opportunities and experiences, combined with training, development, and advancement programs, allow our employees to achieve their full potential and deliver superior business results. We have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction in the next 10 years than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.