This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/25/2019
END DATE 5/19/2020
ZEISS Meditec Production
JOB DESCRIPTIONWould you like to be part of a dynamic organization which enables health care professionals to improve the lives of their patients in ophthalmology, microsurgery and other medical growth sectors*
Maintenance/ Instrumentation & Electrical Technician
We are growing our Engineering Department to support the growth of our Medical Devices Manufacturing facility. We are looking for a technician with responsibility for assisting in the servicing, maintaining, calibrating, repairing, and installing the various process instrumentation and controls systems, electrical and mechanical systems in a Medical Device Industry .
* Maintains production and quality of Electro-Mechanical equipment by ensuring operation of machinery, electrical, and mechanical equipment .
* Performs diagnostic operations on PLC control systems for problem identification and correction.
* Perform programming of PLC and its components .
* Assists in installing, servicing, adjusting, cleaning, troubleshooting and repairing all electrical controls, automation and all production equipment as needed
* Performs diagnostic operations on complex computer, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic instrumentation.
* Performs field and bench maintenance, calibration and repair service on production equipments.
* Defines problems as hardware or software related and makes appropriate corrections and system restoration.
* Accomplish preventive maintenance programs for production equipment.
* Draws , interpret, update instrumentation control and electrical system equipment schematics.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Degree in industrial instrumentation/ electrical, electronic, computer, or a related field preferred
* Minimum of two years experience in maintenance, repair, calibration and installation of control automation systems and electronic instrumentation in PLC systems.
* Experience with installation, maintenance, and repair of control and microprocessor-based instrumentation and control systems.
* An equivalent combination of education and technical experience sufficient to perform the essential duties of the position may qualify.
* Skills and languages : Must be able to speak, write, and comprehend English language
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc.