Maintenance Technician 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Maintenance Technicians assist the tradesmen in the proper operation, maintenance and repair of entire building systems, including HVAC, electrical, and plumbing machinery and component parts. Also self performs general maintenance duties such as; light plumbing, light carpentry, painting, and general occupant requests.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform maintenance and repairs to all mechanical equipment and systems
* Conduct building tours, maintain equipment loss, report deficiencies for corrective action
* Respond to all occupant service requests and troubleshoots to meet the operational and comfort needs of the building(s) occupants
* Be proficient in the functionality of the building automation system and understand the sequences required for proper building operations
* Work with plumbers, electricians, and HVAC technicians in evaluating the proper operation of the building systems
* Maintain a professional, safe and clean environment
* Repair flush-o-meters, faucets, and valves
* Repair or replace damaged locks and passage sets
* Repair, replace, or adjust inoperable interior doors and closers
* Replace damaged, stains, or missing ceiling tiles
* Replace damaged ceiling and floor tile
* Patching and painting interior walls and surfaces
* Perform routine preventive maintenance functions as directed by supervisor or other technical resources.
* Respond to all Hot/Cold calls and execute monitoring and provide effectual response
* Other duties may be assigned. Management also reserves the right to change or modify this position description from time to time to meet the needs of the building(s).
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.