Maintenance Technician, Production Facilities 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:
* Operates, diagnoses, analyzes and repair industrial HVAC equipment to include boilers, chillers, air handling units, VAV systems, hydronic systems, air compressors, air dryers and exhaust ventilation
* Performs preventative maintenance on HVAC control and operating systems including required calibrations as scheduled
* Installs or repairs ductwork, refrigeration piping, air conditioning units and exhaust equipment
* Knowledge of brazing, soldering and welding
* BMS experience and familiarity with Automated Logic, Tridium and Trane controls systems.
* Performs other skilled HVAC services as necessary in accordance with requests from leadership
* Makes periodic inspections of all mechanical and electrical equipment and systems
* Monitors and escorts sub-contractors in performance of work
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC technician in industrial/commercial and or lab/R&D environments
* Associates Degree or Trade School preferred
* EPA Universal License
* Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Must be familiar with HVAC and electrical codes
* Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
* Demonstrated technical ability in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial HVAC systems
* Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work
* Provide excellent communication skills written and verbally.
* A team player with a professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.