Major Accounts Manager, Carrier 2/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FORTINET (NASDAQ: FTNT) SECURES THE LARGEST ENTERPRISE, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. FORTINET EMPOWERS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH INTELLIGENT, SEAMLESS PROTECTION ACROSS THE EXPANDING ATTACK SURFACE AND THE POWER TO TAKE ON EVER-INCREASING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BORDERLESS NETWORK - TODAY AND INTO THE FUTURE. ONLY THE FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC ARCHITECTURE CAN DELIVER SECURITY FEATURES WITHOUT COMPROMISE TO ADDRESS THE MOST CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES, WHETHER IN NETWORKED, APPLICATION, CLOUD OR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS. FORTINET RANKS #1 IN THE MOST SECURITY APPLIANCES SHIPPED WORLDWIDE AND MORE THAN 400,000 CUSTOMERS TRUST FORTINET TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES. LEARN MORE AT HTTPS://WWW.FORTINET.COM, THE FORTINET BLOG, OR FORTIGUARD LABS.
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales into Major Carrier accounts. Create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Major Carrier accounts and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
* Generating Major Carrier business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
* Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
* Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline
* Wireline, Mobility, and IT, knowledge to drive Fortinet opportunities in all areas of Carrier business
* Drive MSSP business on the Fortinet platform within Carrier accounts
MSSP solution selling expertise
* Proven ability to sell solutions to Major Carrier customers.
* A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
* Experience in closing large deals in the Carrier vertical
* Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extensive knowledge with SFDC, specifically pipeline management
* A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle
* 8+ years experience selling to Major Carrier Accounts
* 2+ years exp selling enterprise network security products and services
* Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality
* Ability to travel 30-50%.
EEOC / AAPAccommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.