This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2018
END DATE 5/13/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
STG International is seeking qualified candidates to work full-time as a Management Analyst in Dallas, TX
Minimum duties may include but are not limited to:
* -Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
* -Facilitating and managing day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale, national projects;
* -performing research, analyses, executing, managing, and communicating special projects at a national level;
* -demonstrating analytical abilities by synthesizing information to develop appropriate solutions;
* -facilitating the procurement and tracking of occupational health clinic equipment requirements;
* -overseeing the logistics of opening new occupational health sites;
* -monitoring and tracking procurements and equipment deliverables related to opening, closing, and relocating sites;
* -researching, benchmarking, and designing projects that take into account the program needs to develop cost effective solutions to achieve the best outcome;
* -developing and facilitating high-level reportable across projects for senior management;
* -implementing quality assurance procedures in accordance with organizational methodology to ensure customer satisfaction;
* -processing, reconciling, verifying, and tracking cost and budget activities providing detailed reports and analysis to senior leadership;
* -ordering, maintaining, calibrating equipment inventory including project management of the disposal;
* -facilitating and managing the distribution of marketing and promotional items;
* -liaise with other areas;
* -conducting annual service agreement reviews;
* -monitoring quality assurance usage trends and stock levels;
* -managing FOH printing activities nationally;
* -developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of FOH products and services;
* -working collaboratively with FOH service and administrative areas to achieve desired customer outcomes;
* -facilitating efforts among other service areas. Facilitating the delivery of programs and trainings to address customer needs;
* -overseeing and tracking the logistics of planned meetings, projects, and agreements with agencies.
* -Two-year associate's degree in health related field or business
* -Three (3) years' experience in writing, analytics, efficiency review, and processes improvement.
* -Demonstrated experience in strategic planning within federal organizations,
* -experience in defining effective organizational structures ranging from multi-functional to leadership teams.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a Competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Dallas, Texas, United States
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, STGi is committed to providing equal employment in the employment and advancement for all persons regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veterans and persons with disabilities at all levels of employment, including the executive level.
For more details, please visit : http://www.stginternational.com/stg2/pages/Careers.asp.