Manager, Business Analysis 5/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FOR US, IT\'S A MISSION
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world's 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what's right, not what's easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here's how this role will help:
* Develop business requirements for deploying the MES (manufacturing execution systems) platform.
* Communicate updates regarding all design and build activities in MES platforms.
* Establish MES-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the run-optimization team. Coordinate with the business, vendors, and IT technical teams with system upgrades, process integration, and M&A activities. Identify improvements and simplifications with the MES platform.
* Prepare change requests to the core design of MES building blocks and templates.
* Build a relationship with the business, vendors, and technical teams as well as prepare validation documentation and participate in validation activities related to MES at manufacturing sites.
* Actively participate in MES projects and anticipate future manufacturing and data analytic needs and evaluate new technologies for inclusion into core solution strategies.
MAKE OUR VALUES YOUR VALUES
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics, or a related field, and 3 years of experience in the position offered or related position, including 2 years of experience with Manufacturing Execution System Technical, Business process and System management and integration with ERP systems and shop floor equipment with OPC,
* cGMP practices and application to computerized systems in pharmaceutical manufacturing, Electronics and instrumentation of manufacturing equipment for automation systems,
* Technical testing of the integrated application and equipment with web-based applications and PLC program, and 1 year of experience with network architecture and data architecture, SQL Database driven applications.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran.