Manager, E-commerce Sales & Merchandising Amazon NA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/6/2019
END DATE 11/19/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER, E-COMMERCE SALES & MERCHANDISING AMAZON NORTH AMERICA
ABOUT THE ROLE
ESSITY, Away from Home (AfH) Professional Hygiene, E-Commerce team is currently searching for a Manager, E-commerce Sales & Merchandising Amazon North America. This position will be based out of the Philadelphia PA.
Role is responsible for executing the E-commerce growth strategy to drive sales, profit and share performance goals with Amazon US across its various banners Amazon.com, Amazon Business, Amazon Marketplace, etc
He/she establishes Essity s Professional Hygiene business unit as an expert thought leader and performer in the evolving B2B E-commerce space; specifically strengthening our business and partnership with Amazon.
We re looking for people who embody our values, aren t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we d love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Cascades the E-commerce Amazon strategy into robust mid-/long-term customer segment GtM plans that deliver on North America business objectives; considers customer requirements, market/competitive conditions, financial requirements, consumer trends and brand plans
* Partners with cross-functional/regional team to holistically align operational business plans and sales-related activities that drive profitable growth for Amazon US
* Consistently uses analytics tools (Clavis/Power BI, etc) to guide and ensure execution of aligned activities to win across the 5 Ps in E-commerce: product assortment, promotion, placement (merchandising), pricing, and best-product-detail-page; initiates and leads corrective actions when needed
* Provides input into contract negotiations including terms and conditions, product offers, merchandising packages and pricing in line with pre-set product and pricing strategies and guidelines
* Spearheads Amazon US annual planning process (OGSM, net sales, investments/spend plan and P&L) as well as monthly/quarterly forecasting activities. Accountable to deliver Amazon US performance goals including net sales, gross profit and share of search
* Leads Amazon US development strategy (banner/portfolio expansion); identifies, evaluates and prioritizes new business opportunities including customer pilots
* Collaborates with the Amazon US Sales & Merch Manager to ensure consistency across geographies as well as enable cross-pollination of best practices; Participates in the Global Amazon Joint Business Plan; recommends pilots to jointly develop capabilities that deliver a competitive advantage for Tork in US. Secures learnings are gathered and shared with the organization;
* Owns Amazon US forecasting and P&L management tasks
* Serves and the internal Subject-Matter-Expert (SME) and evangelist for Amazon US (voice of customer); educates all levels of the organization on mid/long term Amazon vision, goals and requirements; key initiator and contributor to best practice sharing, networks and projects across the organization
* BA/BS/BBA required
* 3 years of Amazon Account Management experience (1P/3P) required; experience managing Amazon Business highly preferred
* Experience overseeing and/or managing E-commerce operations highly preferred
* Ability to travel up to 15% of time to domestic or international locations
* Well-developed online merchandising skills
* Strong business and financial acumen
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and influence outcomes across different layers in the organization
* Customer-focused; highly-developed problem solving and customer service skills
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Proven organizational agility
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.