Manager, Human Resources (North Carolina) 6/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Date: Jul 30, 2020
Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers* The Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. The Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi- branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you Build Your Future, through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The Manager, Human Resources shapes the culture to ultimately enhance and continuously improve the employee experience. This individual will serve as the primary human resources leader and point of contact of Greenheck Group for the North Carolina plants and within the community. This role provides leadership on the North Carolina people strategy and ensures positive community relations, as well as cohesive regional communications, initiatives, and program planning.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Human Resources Management
* Partners with supervisors and managers on organizational issues; getting the right people in the rights seats. Plans and implements talent development programs and processes.
* Provides leadership to North Carolina human resources team on recruiting, onboarding, organizational development, performance management, compliance, and employee relations practices.
* Directs and facilitates best practices as it relates to employee turnover, manpower planning, and other regional programs and initiatives.
* Conducts employee meetings and assists in training and development sessions on various topics as needed. Spends an adequate amount of time on the production floor with the workforce, and conducts listening sessions.
* Maintains visibility with all employees and addresses any issues and concerns that are identified in a timely and professional manner including change management facilitation and organizational consulting.
* Facilitates the creation and sustainment of peer networks for best practice sharing connects employees beyond their department/business team, and drives a culture of engagement, collaboration and continuous improvement.
* Works closely with others in the organization to roll out and support implementation of our world class supervisor training and other programs.
* Provides leadership and direction in creating consistent best practices, while maintaining unique identities of business units and operational workflow. Serves as local program manager in the rollout of Company programs and communication.
* Identifies and provides leadership to key non-profit groups to partner with and programs to support volunteerism for both office and production employees.
* Facilitates connections with the business community, governments, educational partners, and nonprofit organizations within the regional area.
This position directly manages the North Carolina human resources team.
* Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college degree.
* Must have strong overall manufacturing and business knowledge, influence and facilitation skills, and assist in establishing an organization that works effectively and efficiently.
* Skilled at managing interdisciplinary activities and establishing coordination between business units.
* Must be able to function in a team environment and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external partners.
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to understand and continually improve business processes and systems is required.
* 5 to 10 years of progressively more responsible work experience is required.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills.
Why join the Greenheck family*
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
Prescription drug benefits
Paid vacations and holidays
401(k) Retirement savings plan
On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
Employee Wellness Program
Want to hear more about the Greenheck culture* Take a look for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch*v=T-AoWHyH8b0&feature=youtu.be
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Greenheck Group is an at will and Equal Opportunity Employer