Manager, Inside Sales - Cloud Data Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 3/24/2020
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you data-driven* We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management. Job Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to help grow a successful inside sales team in NetApp s Virtual Sales organization. The Inside Sales Manager will oversee a team of experienced Inside Sales Representatives responsible for selling NetApp s Cloud Data Services solutions to new and existing customers. In this role, you will drive attainment of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in an assigned market segment/region. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams in including Marketing, Product Management, and other internal Sales teams to grow NetApp s Cloud business. This position requires a proven track record of success in achieving sales targets and previous experience motivating individuals through leadership, coaching, communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
* Provide direction, supervision, and motivation of Inside Sales Representatives responsible for working virtually - over the telephone, email, through online/digital/social channels to sell NetApp Cloud solutions.
* Assist team on sales calls as player coach to support ISR s ability to successfully execute end to end sales cycle which consists of:
* New product introduction
* Demoing all of the cloud products to customers
* Engaging and enabling partners to sell collaboratively in accounts
* Walking customer through Renewal options
* Creating outbound campaigns to increase market footprint for NetApp s Cloud products
* Drive team to consistently meet and exceed quota goals and performance objectives through 1:1 coaching, feedback, and ongoing performance management
* Deliver accurate team forecast and other reports as required by management
* Ensure optimal productivity through weekly activity and pipeline reviews with individual team members
* Conduct regular calls with other internal Sales Reps and Sales Managers to foster collaboration and effective sales partnering and relationships
* Provide leadership direction to the sales team including defining roles and responsibilities, scheduling staff, and determine resources required for support of sales process and resolution of issues.
* Proven ability to lead and reach ambitious sales goals through others
* Experience recruiting, training, and individual coaching/sales skills development
* Strong communication skills - excellent listening and writing skills
* Ability to lead as a subject matter expert to effectively coach and develop Reps and proactively monitor progress toward pre-defined success metrics.
* Excel at time-management and multi-tasking skills
* Collaboration must have strong relationship-building skills with a high degree of integrity
* Familiarity with the basic concepts of hardware and software infrastructure.
* Minimum 6 years sales experience in the technology industry
* At least 2+ years successful peer-coaching and/or management of inside sales or business development team for an enterprise software or SaaS company
* Bachelor's Degree required
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.