Manager, Internal Communications
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/17/2019
END DATE 4/2/2020
The RMR Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER, INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
The Manager of Internal Communications supports the development and execution of RMR s internal communication and employer marketing strategies and plans. The position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing & Corporate Communications, and works under guidance and direction of Human Resources. The ideal candidate has proven success in collaborating with business partners, developing and implementing communication plans, excellent written and verbal communication skills; and program/project management skills.
* With the Senior Director, Marketing and Communications, and with input from Human Resources, conceptualize, develop, execute and measure internal and employee communications.
* Developing first drafts of employee communications materials including company-wide memos, articles and specific social media copy.
* Develop an internal employee communications calendar that includes all annual events and activities that are offered by RMR and its department to employees.
* Develop a plan to market employee programs, events and new updates on RMR s Employee Portal.
* Maintain RMR s Career pages on RMRGroup.com and LinkedIn.
* Under direction of Senior Director Marketing, develop and publish employee newsletter.
* Under direction of Senior Director, Marketing and Marketing Manager, coordinate biannual CEO Town Hall.
* Partner with the Senior Director Marketing and Human Resources to evolve RMR s employment branding and marketing, execute this plan through RMR s web-based (digital), social media, collateral, and other communication channels. Integrate RMR s employment branding into key RMR human resource programs:
* Employee benefits.
* Employee engagement (annual survey and initiatives).
* Employee Onboarding.
* Employee offboarding (retirements).
* Community service events.
* Management and professional development offerings.
* Annual performance management processes.
* Annual employee awards.
* Other programs.
* Partner with IT to develop communications around the implementation of technology tools.
* Develop communications (plans and materials) that support the company-wide roll out of new programs and services.
* Develop communications (plans and materials) around M&A events in which employees may be on boarded or off boarded.
* Under direction of Senior Vice President and Senior Director of Marketing and Corporate Communications, and with input from HR, develop senior leadership communications and messaging to employees
* Bachelor s degree in Communications and Marketing.
* 5 or more years of in employee communications and marketing.
* Experience financial services industry preferred.
* Experience in change management.
* Proven success as a project and program manager.
* Excellent organization skills.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Thrives in changing/fluid environment and has the ability to be self-sufficient with the prioritization of tasks.
* Strong attention to detail, and ability to effectively communicate with business partners and management regarding communications related matters.
* Ability to remain positive under pressure.
The RMR Group Inc. is a holding company and substantially all of its business is conducted by its majority-owned subsidiary, The RMR Group LLC. The RMR Group LLC is an alternative asset management company that primarily provides management services to publicly traded REITs and real estate related operating companies. As of December 31, 2019, The RMR Group LLC had approximately $32.2 billion of total assets under management, including over 2,100 properties, and employed approximately 600 real estate professionals in more than 30 offices throughout the United States; the companies managed by The RMR Group LLC collectively had nearly 50,000 employees. The RMR Group Inc. is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts. To learn more about The RMR Group, please visit www.rmrgroup.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.