Manager, M&A Integration, Finance Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWhen applying internally, please keep your search tailored and consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Manager Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Integration, Finance Operations role is within salesforce s M&A Finance team. This team is comprised of professionals in the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) organization who are responsible for partnering with Corporate Development and our global Finance and Operations teams on acquisitions. The role includes guiding a portfolio of Finance Operations integrations, working with cross functional Lead to Cash and IT stakeholders on integration strategy and timing, assist in implement interim operating rules, and usher transition and enablement activities with Sales and our Core Revenue Operations team. While the position reports directly to the Senior Director, M&A Finance Operations, he/she will support and partner with members across the organization. The role will partner across multiple-functional areas and become an expert in the world s leading cloud computing business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to interact with a variety of business stakeholders, learn about acquiring and integrating companies, as well as being a contributor to the Business Units that help drive our company s incredible growth.
* Manage a portfolio of integration activities from planning to execution
* Create and document project fundamentals: vision, scope, timeline, budget, requirements, etc
* Become an expert in the acquired business and our Core quote-to-cash processes, policies and systems
* Implement SOX programs and IOR s (interim operating rules) for newly acquired businesses
* Participate in our NPI (New Product Introduction) process and translate the needs of the acquired business to our Core business partners
* Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained throughout the integration
* Develop repeatable processes that accelerates integration and ensure timely communication of events
* Help prepare and gather data for Executive presentations
* Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors
* Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
* 5+ years of quote-to-cash or equivalent work experience in Finance Operations
* Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and managing a portfolio of integration projects
* Experience with or knowledge of salesforce CRM, order to cash and GL systems
* Strong teamwork and communication skills
* Comfortable in a rapid pace and ever changing environment
* Experience using project management and process flow applications/software
* Basic comprehension of revenue recognition and accounting a plus
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.