Manager, Market Access & Customer Solutions Data Governance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/4/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONA career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
This position will lead and manage all MA&CS (Market Access & Customer Solutions) data governance activities and will have responsibility for improving the quality and managing the protection of sensitive data and information assets. The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for MA&CS data policies, standards and practices, to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs. The Manager, MA&CS Data Governance and Insights Generation serves as a point of escalation for governance, data quality and protection issues and will work closely with MA&CS leadership to improve the quality of analytics and reporting, as well as support the strategic data requirements of the MA&CS function. Responsibilities include:
* Collaborate with Business Technologies to develop a MA&CS data governance framework with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture.
* Collaborate with Business Technologies to ensure Payer, Chargeback, and ModelN data is free flowing into the MA&CS Brewery tool.
* Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements.
* Collaborate with Rebate Operations and Business Technologies to ensure data integrity of Payer provided data. Identify process deficiencies and implement improvements to work-flow processes and training.
* Collaborate with MA&CS AIM and IPA teams to generate new dashboard views that provide insights into business trending and KPI performance.
* Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, and adoption requirements.
* Represent MA&CS as member of Data Science & Innovation Team. Provide thought leadership and participate on projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
* Develop control structures within a simple environment to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
* Establish and govern an enterprise data governance implementation roadmap including strategic priorities for development of information-based capabilities.
* In conjunction with BE/BT-IT, provide progress reports to MA&CS Leadership team and oversee periodic updates to the MA&CS data governance roadmap.
* Collaborate with BE and IT to coordinate external data sources to eliminate redundancy and streamline the expense related to those services.
* Subject matter expert on MPower (Tableau) and other internal dashboard generating tools.
Who you are:
* Bachelor's degree in any discipline
* 4+ years of experience working with data analytics
* 3+ years of related experience in Business/Financial Analysis or quantitative analysis.
* Project Management experience and/or Project Management Certification (strongly preferred).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.