Manager of Child and Family and Adult Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/8/2019
END DATE 2/14/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Master s degree in social work, psychology, or related field and licensure or path to licensure is required. Three to five years experience in supervision within a behavioral health environment is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervisory Responsibilities for: Therapist, Peer Recovery Specialist, Program Coordinator, Rehabilitation Specialist, Recovery Coach, Team Leader, Family Support Specialists, DCS liaisons
Work in conjunction with the Director of Adult & Family Services and Child and Family Services to identify growth opportunities, including but not limited to addictions, forensics, and evidenced based practices. Develop and manage the budget, utilization review, and all clinical and administrative outcomes.
Recruits, trains and supervises, ensuring compliance with all Centerstone policies and procedures for positions under his/her direct supervision, providing regular feedback and support and conducting annual performance reviews.
Provides supervision to clinical supervisors/team leads, manages the interdisciplinary treatment team process, and ensures quality of care for treatment provided. Creates and supports the recovery philosophy.
Engage in community and public relations activities, developing and maintaining partnerships and collaborative working relationships with relevant community agencies and other referral sources.
Regular and Reliable attendance is required.
Key Performance Indicators:
Ensures that Team meets or exceeds budget goals, including that staff meet billable hour standard goals.
Ensures that Team completes clinical documentation within one business days of the service provided.
Ensures that Team completed ANSA assessments/reassessments, treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations in a timely manner.
Ensures that team communicates and reports back to referral sources in a timely manner.
Performance Review and make sure the Days to Document aligns with new policy.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.