Manager - Patient Experience Omnichannel Marketing 2/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About the Department
The Diabetes Commercial team leads all US sales and marketing efforts for Novo Nordisk s robust portfolio, which includes insulins, analogues, GLP1s, devices, Oral Anti Diabetics (OAD) and new products in the pipeline. As part of the team, you will have frontline exposure to our brand and marketing vision, business strategies, launch and lifecycle plans, and critical market insights that drive our business forward. At Novo Nordisk, we are the world leader in diabetes care and a major player in hemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes and other chronic or rare diseases. We are looking for individuals who want to do the same. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Develops and implements Patient Relationship Marketing initiatives to achieve key brand & company objectives (including conversion, compliance/persistence and loyalty), database optimization, and technology application to enhance and optimize the patient experience. Acts as strategist for designated customer segment; ensuring brand/portfolio alignment. Partners with Brand teams to identify key metrics and evaluates return on investment (ROI)/impact of programs; collaborates with brand teams in making course corrections if needed.
This position reports to Director, Patient Experience Omnichannel Marketing. Interacts with colleagues within the team, Diabetes & Obesity Marketing (at large), Sales, Medical, Managed Markets, Regulatory, Legal, and other internal cross-functional teams. Also interacts with headquarters, external agencies and organizations, healthcare professionals, and patients. This position is also the Extended Brand Team (EBT) lead for designated brand.
* Oversees, manages and directs agency partners in the execution of relationship marketing programs, including digital, database, multichannel, mobile, social, call center and customer experience-oriented acquisition, conversion and retention strategies and tactics with alignment and coordination of brand
* Manages the patient Customer Relationship Management (CRM) budget & provides input to optimize spend and ensure that resources are appropriately allocated, and quality of services are maintained while costs remain on track and according to budget. Monitor agency expenses by looking for opportunities to maximize value while minimizing agency costs
* Assists in developing multichannel strategies and tactics to drive patients to enrol/engage with CRM platform. Coordinates appropriate CRM platform integration, application of leading best practices, and testing plans to maximize customer engagement
* Assists in developing in depth knowledge of patient customers including demographic profile, channel & content preferences as basis for relationship marketing program development & execution
* Collaborates with PR to evaluate the news appeal and newsworthiness of patient Relationship Marketing (RM) efforts that may utilize the news media to deliver messages or build awareness of programs
* Proactively communicate with Brand team to ensure message alignment and tactical sign off prior to implementation
* Identifies and develops comprehensive measurements, analytics and reporting to evaluate effectiveness of multichannel marketing campaigns with regard to strategic and tactical (format, placement and creative, etc.) optimization
* Partners with patient media lead on multi-channel media strategy for CRM platform
* Manages the med/leg/reg review of CRM tactics
* Partners and coordinates with patient marketing operations to ensure optimized segmentation, business rule development, fulfilment and misc. operational execution
* Acts as a key execution partner on patient relationship marketing initiatives, coordinates strategies related to Obesity RM and Diabetes RM, leverages insights, practices and platforms
* Aligns RM initiatives to brand strategies. Provides input to brand strategies and tactical plan. Develops and executes key initiatives/projects delivering optimal value. Leads and/or participates in key diabetes and obesity governance teams
* Develops and coordinates tactics based on brand/portfolio strategy. Identifies opportunities to ensure scalability, cost savings and alignment
* Serves as subject matter expert in identifying CRM leading best practices and innovation leveraging owned and paid technologies
* Regularly evaluates the effectiveness, value and impact of existing programs while monitoring competitors' efforts by engaging Commercial Effectiveness.
10-20% overnight travel required.
* A minimum of 5 years Patient Marketing, RM, marketing, account management, brand management and/or other related experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Demonstrated and steady career progression with increasing roles and responsibility
* A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a health-related field (e.g. health education) required. Master's degree preferred
* Creative, innovative thinker with the ability to work effectively across the organization and to foster teamwork
* At least 3 years of experience with relationship marketing operational logistics including data tracking, email platforms, tagging, data feeds, operations, fulfilment or similar
* Demonstrated track record of exceptional project management
* Must exhibit strategic thought and leadership with the ability to think at the big picture level, as well the ability to translate strategic objectives into specific initiatives and manage successful execution
* Planning, Execution and Follow-Up and effectively prioritizes and spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important. Develops accurate short- and long-term plans, forecasting and business analysis. Ensures timely execution and follow-up. Meets deadlines. Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis management
* Ability to work independently and assess priorities
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.