Manager, Regional Facility Management 5/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
Manager, Regional Facility Management
Responsible for managing a single or a group of the Organization s Real Estate assets to enable the long-term objectives and growth of the company. Develop solutions and options related to organizational goals. Develop alternative space options and enhancements to improve the employee experience. Develop Operating and capital expense budgets in accordance with Cambia policies. Oversee vendor operations to create more efficient, data driven business decisions.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, Collaboration and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Achieving our ambitious Cause requires exemplary leadership. In addition to the Cambia values listed above, our leaders demonstrate the following leadership attributes: Cambia leaders think big, push boundaries, envision possibilities, inspire and empower others. They build collaborative relationships beyond their functional area and create workplaces which are just and transparent. Our leaders must be lifelong learners, develop others and act as role models for their teams, colleagues, external partners and most importantly our current and future members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
* Proven record of excellent client service. Must be able to establish credibility with the client, facilities team, vendors and contractors.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.
* Ability to develop, understand, and manage annual facilities operating and capital expense budgets.
* Knowledge of building operations and systems, accounting, project management, vendor management and commercial real estate is highly desired.
* Knowledge of building operations and engineering systems.
* Demonstrated leadership/management skills.
* Detail oriented and analytical skills.
* Proven independent problem-solving skills.
* Proficient in MS Office 365 Tools (MS Teams, SharePoint Online, and Skype / Enterprise Voice)
* Manage the operation, staffing, performance and development of the facilities management service delivery team which includes collaboration with employees and our outsourced FM partner.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity to maintain team engagement to enhance the overall employee experience.
* Develop a consistent schedule with direct reports to coach, mentoring, and support performance improvement
* Develop annual and long-range capital and expense budgets
* Manage property insurance issues with input from risk management staff
* Assure compliance with building codes, state, city and federal building regulations
* Administer green /sustainability and recycling programs.
* Collaborate with Corporate Physical Security and Workplace Strategy teams with the successful implementation and execution of all building projects ensuring client satisfaction and provide a lead role in monitoring and increasing employee experience.
* Maintain a working knowledge of leases as the landlord, for facilities in your control; ensure that the tenants are meeting the requirements of the lease in their occupancy of our building; confirm that Cambia is meeting our obligations as the landlord under the terms of the lease; maintain a working knowledge of leases as a tenant, for facilities in your control.
* Implement monthly facility/janitorial inspection and reporting processes for facilities; maintain appropriate records.
* Manage Cambia owned parking lots, or vendors providing parking services to Cambia employees.
* Direct and manage all assigned facilities to assure all maintenance systems, conditions, and infrastructure are in optimum condition.
* Available for 24-hour emergency call.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
* The Regional Facilities Manager role would have a bachelor s degree, at least 12 years of related experience in Facility Management or property management within a corporate environment or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Required Licenses, Certifications, Registration, Etc.:
* IFMA Facilities Management Professional Certification & Certified Facility Management Certification desired.
* Valid driver s license
* Maintain a current First Aid/CPR card
* 1 4 staff in addition to collaborating with our preferred FM partner or other vendor engagements
* No unusual working conditions
* Work primarily performed in office environment
* Travel required, locally or out of state
* May be required to work outside normal hours
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.