Manager, Reimbursement Services 8/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Are you ready to work for a more active world*
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus*
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
* $350+ million in annual revenue
* 700 employees worldwide
* Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Manager, Reimbursement Services Cordova, TN
40 hours per week / OFFICE-BASED
Base Salary, Bonus and genuine career progression
As a manager for the Reimbursement Services team, you will manage, oversee and coordinate the daily activities of Medical Authorization Specialists. The manager is responsible for all activities related to benefit investigations, obtaining prior authorization, and preparing the claim for submission for the company s products and services.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent team performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good leaders, team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing themselves and their team.
What you ll be doing
* Works in collaboration with Order Management, Patient Financial Services, Sales, and Finance to ensure that patients have a best in class experience throughout the reimbursement process when EXOGEN is prescribed.
* Proactively identifies opportunities for improved processes, performance, and metrics. Resolves issues; gathers, analyzes and interprets data to determine root cause of errors and implement appropriate correction actions / issue resolution.
* Develops and maintains professional business relationships with key contacts, payer decision makers, customers, and stakeholders.
* Attract, develop and retain top talent through active coaching, development plans and regular performance feedback, using talent and performance management tools, to ensure focus and alignment with functional and company goals.
* Monitors key performance indicators daily, weekly and monthly to ensure consistent and effective operations for each team member.
* Holds oneself and others accountable to conduct business in a manner compliant with Bioventus Code of Compliance, policies and procedures and internal controls applicable to their role.
* Complies with all health, safety and environmental policies, procedures and job hazard analyses applicable to specified job activities; including medical evaluations as required by job function.
* Other duties as assigned
What you ll bring to the table
* Bachelor s degree or 5+ years relevant management experience with team leadership responsibilities.
* 5+ years experience in medical reimbursement or related healthcare field required
* Reimbursement processing, claims submission, & claims appeals experience required.
* Medical device reimbursement preferred.
* Demonstrated leadership capabilities, sound decision making skills and innovative thinking.
* Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in.
* Strong planning and tactical execution.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface with customers and company personnel at all levels.
* PC experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook or other related software required.
* Knowledge of SAP or other integrated software applications preferred.
What you ll receive
* The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people s lives
* A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
* A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
* We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
* An environment of continuous learning and development
* Flat organizational structures which elevate employees level of responsibility
* Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
* Competitive compensation package, including salary as well as [Insert details about any bonus or car allowance]
* Exciting benefits package, including three weeks vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for*
Apply now! Hit the Apply button to send us your resume and cover letter.
Bioventus is an equal opportunity employerMilitary veterans encouraged to apply