Manager, RT/Distribution/Warehouse. - Lakewood, CO 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary: This position oversees the complete management of the operational activities of Clinical Respiratory, Distribution, Warehouse, and Materials Management. The manager oversees larger level one branch locations or multiple level two locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Oversees clinical programs and clinical staff, and meets established clinical outcomes as determined.
* Assists in developing and implementing respiratory policy and procedures in accordance local state respiratory laws and regulations.
* Manages RT labor and maintains established productivity standards for RT staff.
* Participates in new product evaluation for respiratory equipment and/or services
* Coordinates and participates in field supervisory visits for staff. Verifies staff competencies
* Reviews staff documentation for accuracy and completion.
* Consults with physicians and outside agencies regarding patient treatment, medical condition, and home environment to ensure continuity of care and services.
2. Oversees Warehouse and Delivery staff and functions
* Maintains an organized and functional warehouse and company vehicles.
* Knowledgeable and compliant with local fire codes, accrediting body standards, OSHA, FDA, and DOT regulations.
* Assures all "Patient Ready" equipment is checked for proper function, documented, bagged and tagged before stored in the appropriate location.
* Oversees the coordination of daily deliveries and all related activities.
* Assures compliance all activities required to track equipment
* Performs field supervisory visits at a frequency appropriate to assess competency and maintain proper skill level of all delivery staff.
* Possesses strong level of knowledge of RT/DME supplies and equipment.
3. Identifies issues or potential problems and presents possible resolutions.
4. Informs supervisor in a timely manner on all issues.
5. Hires and implements orientation programs for all new department staff.
6. Provides feedback to employees on performance and provides mentoring, counseling and coaching as needed to improve employee performance.
7. Completes staff performance appraisals in the appropriate timeframes.
8. Knowledgeable and compliant with company policies and procedures. Maintains all required records and reports in a clear and concise manner. Is available for FDA inspections.
9. Knowledgeable of and implements manufacturers' guidelines for preventative maintenance of equipment.
10. Maintains appropriate reference materials for all equipment.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Graduate of an AMA approved respiratory program is required.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Credentials with the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) preferred, Certified Respiratory Technician (CRT) accepted.
* Must have a current state professional Respiratory license.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in respiratory care and 3 years of home care is required.
* A minimum of 2 years' previous supervisory experience is required.
* Current CPR Certification and attainment of company direct patient care health requirements is required before interacting with patients.
* Experience with disease management and proven clinical outcomes desired.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have Microsoft Word and Excel.
Manages team of employees within the team. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans