Manager / Senior Product Marketing Manager - Customer Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/8/2020
END DATE 5/2/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB CATEGORY
Customer Success Group
We are looking for an amazing Product Marketing Manager / Sr. PMM to bring our core value of Customer Success to life through internal and external communications, standout presentations, keynotes, website, enablement content, and more. Working with an extended team, you will drive the development of the brand for Customer Support at Salesforce. This role will keep on top of market trends, incorporating fresh ideas and insights to new messaging and content for Customer Support. You will lead efforts to establish Salesforce as a leader in support in the industry.
* Work with the industry's most innovative marketing team to create messaging and positioning for the Salesforce Support organization
* Establish Salesforce Support as an innovator in customer experience and customer service
* Create and maintain marketing assets including keynote presentations and enablement trainings
* Work across support and customer success teams to develop compelling internal & external stories
* Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes, service personas, and experience levels
* Create an internal drumbeat and compelling comms strategy for Support and across organizations
* Partner with core technology and marketing teams to highlight ways Salesforce uses Service Cloud to deliver support experiences
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
* 5+ years of experience in product marketing. MBA a plus. (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school...)
* Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
* Advanced PowerPoint and Apple Keynote skills. Design and Photoshop skills a plus.
* High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
* Stellar public speaking & storytelling skills
* Passion for software-as-a-service, technology, and digital transformation
* Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
* Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects
* Service Cloud knowledge or certifications preferred
* Executive presence is always a plus!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes s World s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune s 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
ACCOMMODATIONS - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please contact the Salesforce.com Recruiting Department.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.